Tuesday, December 9, 2008


It's been a while since I've posted anything but then again it's been a while since I've had time to craft. This past weekend, we had a family Christmas here at our house with family that we won't see at Christmas time. I always make way too much food and this time was no exception. Oh well - that meant no cooking on Sunday!


I got my Stampin' Up order this week which I am just thrilled about! I love my new Big Shot and hope I will get the time over the Christmas holidays to give it a real workout! In the meantime, I've been making a few cards here and there. I wanted to share my most recent card that I made (I'll be making these for my husband's coworkers). I got the brilliant pattern for the tree from Heather over at Stamp with Heather. I am fortunate to only live about a 15 minute drive away from Heather and have been to a couple of classes at her home. I just love all of her ideas and her infectious energy! The card is done all in SU cardstock and the brads on the tree are from Joanne Fabrics in the US. I think I'll do more tonight and try to incorporate some of my new SU chocolate chip ribbon - I'm so excited to use it!


I hope everyone's shopping list is getting shorter and that you won't have to hit the mall too much in the next couple of weeks. Take time for yourself! Cheers!

No comments: