Wednesday, November 12, 2008


This scrapbook page has to be one of the fastest that's ever come together for me. I got inspiration from a sketch on the Basic Grey website which I love! As soon as I saw this picture on my husband's cousin's FB, I knew I needed to scrapbook it. Doesn't she look so adorable standing among the tall stalks of corn? I used a variety of DSP and bazzil cardstock as well as my current favorite - rubons! I need to perfect the art of photographing my 12x12 pages since this photo doesnt' really do the page justice. Work in progress.

My next project is a cardstock box with a stack of hand made cards for various occasions as teachers' gifts for my kids' teachers. I'll include some sheets of stickers as well since I'm sure we all know how teachers can use stickers!
Thanks for taking a peek! Have a great day!

No comments: