Wednesday, January 20, 2010


Another birthday card - I had to take this one and the one from yesterday's post to work and have my coworkers help me pick which one to use for the upcoming birthday! They are both so cute - very feminine!!

This was another card made with Bazzil Bling card stock - so cute! I blinged up the little pile of packages with some self adhering gems....and when I was thinking about it, I should have crystal lacquered the 2 polka dots that I couldn't adhere gems to. OH well - next time! More ribbon and some Heidi Swap miniature flower gems to finish it off. The pile of gifts is pop dotted onto the card stock as well to give the card some additional dimension.
I need to start finding creative ways to use my stamps for male birthday cards too - these last 2 cards are so pink and cute...but I do work with some men too... and would like to make their cards as well. Guess I'll have to keep surfing blogs!

No comments: