Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Well so much for my new year's resolution to post more often - it's been 20 days since my last post! Sheesh! I have, however kept the resolution to craft more often than last year! This past weekend, I had some friends over to scrapbook and make cards - 4 hours just flew by! I made a beautiful cardstock book of sorts from a kit that I got from Bo Bunny - I'll be posting it soon. You'll fall in love with it! I just need to put photos in now.

I've been making a few cards - experimenting with my stamp sets and trying my hand at my own creations rather than lifting from blogs. I spend far too much of my time surfing blogs and not enough time using up my own supplies!

I have lots of birthdays on my calendar in the next couple of months that I need to get cards made for. This one is for a coworker - I made it with some glittery card stock that I had from a card kit I bought and one of my favorite stamp sets from Stampin' Up called The More the Merrier....it's a hostess set and I love it! Some of the cupcakes are cut out and put on with dimensionals, I've glitterized, flocked and crystal laquered those little cakes - I even did a little paper piecing! If you click on the picture, it will enlarge and you can see more of the detail in the card.

I think that my next purchase for my craft room will be that new gadget you can buy to help you tie perfect bows - I can't remember the name of it but I've seen blogs and YouTube videos on how to use it. I believe it's just a piece of cardboard but what headaches it will avoid!

Hope you enjoy the card...check back soon - I have more to share!

No comments: