Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Goodbye!


Check out the card I made last night...isn't it the cutest?? LOL! We have a coworker leaving for another role and she is an absolute fiend over shoes...she even goes as far as buying shoes too big and stuffing the toes if she loves them and can't find them in her size! I found the template for the shoe some time back looking for something totally unrelated on the internet. I saved it for "someday" and so glad I did! The card isn't quite finished....can you believe that I don't have a stamp that says "good luck" or "congratulations"? Guess I need to do some shopping!


It's a 5x5 card so that lots of people can sign the inside. Since the card base is glittery chocolate brown bazzil, it makes it a little tough to sign so I'm going to put 4.5x4.5 pink squares inside. Once I have a "congratulations" stamp or I've printed the saying off the computer, I'll be matting it and putting it on the right beside the pink dew drops popped up on dimensionals.


It's starting to look like spring finally....hoping that the bright sun will help get me motivated to do some bright scrapbooking! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: