Wednesday, December 30, 2009






Happy Holidays everyone! I hope yours was wonderful - ours was! I took the tree and decorations down today - it was time. We are having a small get together tomorrow evening for New Years. I hope that whatever you are doing, you are with people you love!

I did have a few minutes before the busy Christmas rush to get down into my craft room and make one more card. We bought our god daughter a gift card for Christmas and I saw this great little idea for a gift card holder on Heather Summers' blog (her link is on the right of my page) and I just had to try it. So simple but looks like I spent hours on it! I used my new favorite Christmas stamp set from Stampin' Up - stamped it on the kraft and then again on white. I cut the little white snowman out and popped him up on the card...again, some glitter and flock and some heat embossing on the title and what a great little card!
Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: