Friday, January 23, 2009

By George I think I've got it!


I can't even believe that I myself did the colouring on this image! This is another card that I made with my cute Cheesecake stamp that I bought a few weeks ago. This is the full image...isn't it so cute? I used my water colour pencils and a blender pen to colour the cute little mice in. The "just for you" sentiment was stamped onto the same colour card stock as I used for the card base and I popped it up slightly to look like a little flag. I'm thrilled with the outcome! Water colour pencils definitely make this craft simpler than I would have ever expected!


This will be the weekend that I get my cards done and in the mail to Detroit for Pat (see post below for details). I plan on holing myself up in my craft room (which, incidentally, is my laundry room in case you wondered - lol!) and finishing 15-20 cards as my contribution. It's supposed to be bitter cold this weekend so I think the craft room is a great place to be.....if I wasn't in there, I'd have to be house cleaning so I think I prefer my alternative!


Have a super weekend everyone!

No comments: