Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New Year!


Wow - where does the time go? It doesn't seem like that long ago since my last post but when I take a look, I can't believe how long it's been! My family spent some really great quality time together for the week following Christmas which was fantastic. We went bowling with friends, out for dinner and one day, my hubby and I and another friend took the kids to the movies. Hubby and his friend took the little ones to see The Tale of Despereaux while my oldest and I went to see Twilight. What a fantastic movie! I highly recommend it and my daughter is a huge fan of the books!


Now that all the hustle and bustle of the season is over - it's time to start thinking of all the birthdays that I have to make cards for over the next little while. In fact, I do believe that between today and Valentine's Day, I have 6 birthdays and an anniversary. And what about Valentine's Day? My kids like to take special treats to their friends at school and luckily, I love to help them make their cards! I can't wait to get them started!


I did knock out a couple of birthday cards tonight for some work friends. I'm sharing one tonight - a case from Jenn Diercks on Splitcoast Stampers. I had a tough time with the colour scheme on this one but in the end, I think it turned out nicely.


I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas season and I wish you all the best in 2009!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the brown one is my favourite...love the combo...great job!...I may have to copy this card!