Sunday, January 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!




Last week was my hubby's birthday - he is sure to take every opportunity to let people know that he is younger than me and on the day of his birthday was no different - lol! We had a nice dinner out with family and the kids and I bought him a reflective running jacket since he trains for his runs at night sometimes and I'm deathly afraid that he'll be hit by a car. Now everyone will see him!




I had a wonderful weekend - over at my friend Rebecca's for a class that she did. We made a fantastic organizer for cards for the year which I will share later this week. It was nice to sit and work for a few hours with ladies who enjoy the same addiction!




I'm posting a photo of the card that I made for DH for his birthday. I used a new stampt that I purchased at the Rubber Room - an adorable little store that I've discovered not far from my work - which could be good or bad depending on how you look at it! The stamp is actually a long one with 5 little mice called Cheesecake Parade by Penny Black. For this 5x5 card, I coloured 3 of the mice individually with my stamping markers so that they'd be individual instead of a group and cut them each out. The giant brads are something I've had for a long time in my stash but never knew what to use them for. I think they were perfect for this card!




I hope that this snow we've been getting is not bringing you down - maybe it's even giving you more time to stamp! Have a super week!

No comments: