Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Back!


It' been such a long time since I've made a post. There are so many great new products out - but I've had such little time to craft at all. We purchased a new house this summer and made the big move in the fall. On the bright side, I now have space to spread out - granted, it's still in the laundry room but some day, it's going to be a room of it's own - that's my plan!


I am thrilled with how this little card came out - I actually made a tag first and then thought it would be simple to transform into a card. The stamp set is from Stampin' Up.....so cute! I stamped it on the kraft card stock and then again on white card stock. I then cut 2 of the snowmen out of white and popped them up onto the card base. A little glitter, a little flock on the earmuffs and pompom hat - and voila! A cute card that really looks like it took way more work than it actually did!


Glad to be back.......hope you'll stop by again soon !


1 comment:

rebecca said...

I love it...did you buy the flock or make your own....it was great to see you today...even though it was only for a hug!!